How’s the craic?
My name’s Matt and I’m a 30-something casino aficionado from… you guessed it, Ireland. I’ve noticed how everyone seems to forget about us Irish when they’re doing all their casino reviews (ye know we’re not the same as the UK right guys, we have our own Google and everything?!) so thought I’d set up a site that reviews some of my favourite online casinos in Ireland. Oh, and finding some pretty cracking bonuses for you to make the most out of too.
I’ll be looking at a whole range of casinos and will probably then move onto bingo and sportsbooks once I’ve run out of casinos to try (is that possible?) but if you have any suggestions that are more than just “I LOVE PADDY POWER” then I’d love to hear from you. You’re welcome to drop me an email on my contact page if you think I’ve forgotten any online casinos with a big number of Irish players – or even smaller ones that you like yourself (but only if you’re proper Irish, you hear me?).
The things I really look for in a top online casino are:
- Great customer service – and this means live chat! I don’t want to wait for an email back, you know?
- Not too much going on with the front page – I’m a simple guy with simple pleasures, I don’t need too much to distract me.
- Excellent bonuses – make me want to sign up!!
- Responsible gaming – If you can set limits and they have good morals when it comes to gambling responsibly then I’m sold (which reminds me, please gamble responsibly yourself! The Gamble Aware site is a good place to check out if you’re unsure what that means).
- A decent mobile casino – Preferably an app as well as a browser version.
I think that’s it, but you’ll find out along the way just how picky I am. I’d rather be honest and you find an online casino that you really love as opposed to saying everything is amazing and you hate me forever.